Copy Cataloger Position – Part-Time
This position requires a strong working knowledge of MARC cataloging and
thorough knowledge and performance of all duties of a Library Assistant II position.
At least 2 years in a comparable position is required. Working knowledge of the Polaris ILS preferred.
- Process and catalog new materials and enter them into the library=s database.
- Identify cataloging errors and make the appropriate corrections.
- Delete item records from database as requested by the Library Director.
- Classify materials according to current Dewey Decimal rules and LC Subject Headings.
- Attend workshops and/or training when requested.
- Assist patrons at the Circulation Desk when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: September 30, 2019 / or until filled