Miss Humblebee’s Academy is an award-winning, online curriculum for children preschool through kindergarten. The curriculum lays the foundation for a lifetime of learning success, providing strength in core subject areas: math, science and social studies, language and literacy, art, and music. The curriculum is theme based and fully interactive with sound cues.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy:
- Prepares children ages 3 to 6 for kindergarten proficiency.
- Includes hundreds of guided lessons with sound cues in Math, Science and Social Studies, Language and Literacy, Art, and Music.
- Assesses cognitive skills at regular intervals for measurable improvement toward kindergarten readiness.
- Includes developmental observation checklist used at intervals allowing parents to review and record social and emotional growth as a condition of kindergarten readiness.
- Emails weekly progress reports to parents, so they can track their child’s learning outcomes (also available online 24/7).
- Presents learning concepts based on several industry standards, e.g. Head Start, Common Core State Standards etc., incorporating findings from field research and hands-on experience in international early childhood education.
- Provides easy access at school, home, or on-the-go via smart phones and tablets – includes offline printable practice sheets, too!
- Offers a safe and secure learning environment–with no pop-ups, ads, or links to other websites.
An amazing collection of music was created especially for Miss Humblebee’s Academy, covering all music genres and incorporating both originals and classics.
You will need to register and then you can add “students”.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy
Getting started tip sheet