Book Discussion Group
Tuesday Night Group
If interested in joining, please contact Group Facilitator Marian Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability update.
2021 Remaining Book List
- July 20, 2021** – The Forgetting Time: A Novel by Sharon Guskin
- August 17, 2021** – Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- September 21, 2021 – Lady Clementine by Marie Benedict
- October 19, 2021 – Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
- November 16, 2021 – Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
- December 2021– No Book
**Contact Discussion Leader for time and meeting information. See contact information below.
The group meets the third Tuesday of each month (except December) at 7:00 p.m. at the Mason Public Library. Come join in on the discussions, it’s a great way to meet new people in the community! Contact Marian Fisher at email@example.com for further details. Schedule is subject to change based on availability of titles.
Epilogue Book Club –
Group will resume in September 2021.
- January 13, 2021:
- February 10, 2021:
- March 10, 2021:
- April 8, 2021:
- May 12, 2021:
- June 9, 2021:
- July 14, 2021:
- August 11, 2021:
- September 8, 2021: Belgravia by Julian Fellowes
- October 13, 2021: Huntress by Kate Quinn
- November 10, 2021: Love and Other Consolation Prizes by Jamie Ford
- December 8, 2020: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Substitute if needed: TBA
*** Group meets from 2:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m on the second Wednesday of each month at the Mason Municipal Building second floor classroom. Group leader is Lori from Mason Public Library.
Books for the next month are available at the group or at the library one hour after the group meets.
Questions? Call the library at 398-2711 or e-mail Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Book Clubs
Sign up for any of 12 genres. Each day Monday – Friday, you will receive (to the email address you provide) about a 5 minute read (5 minute listen for Audio book club) of the week’s selected title for the genres you select. By the end of the week, you will have read the first chapter or so of the book to get a “feel” for whether or not you would like to read or listen to the book. If you decide to read or listen to the book you can then get the book from Mason Public Library. It is a great way to discover new authors and books of interest. The genres include:
- Good News
- Science Fiction
Sign up for one or more online book clubs today by visiting our Online Book Club site today!