Book Discussion Group
Mason Library Evening Book Club
The group meets at the Mason Public Library the third Tuesday of each month (except December) 6:30 pm social, 7-8 pm book discussion. If interested in joining, please contact Group Facilitator Marian Fisher at email@example.com for availability update.
2022 Book List
- January 18, 2022 – The Book Women of Troublesome Creek by Kim Richardson
- February 15, 2022 – The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Fowler
- March 15, 2022 – 1776 by David McCullough
- April 19, 2022 – Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain
- May 17, 2022 – Carnegie's Maid by Marie Benedict
- June 21, 2022 – The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- July 19, 2022 – The Therapist by BA Paris
- August 16, 2022 – Half Broken Horses: A True Life Novel by Jeanette Walls
- September 20, 2022 – Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
- October 18, 2022 – The Chaperone by Laura Moriarity
- November 15, 2022 – The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- December 2022– No Book
Schedule is subject to change based on availability of titles.
Epilogue Book Club –
- December 14, 2022: Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- January 11, 2023: Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- February 8, 2023: Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
- March 8, 2023: Dirt Creek by Haley Scrivnor
- April 12, 2023: Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- May 10, 2023: Anxious People by Frederik Backman
- June 14, 2023: Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- July 12, 2023: Ride of Her Life by Elizabeth Letts
- August 9, 2023: Exiles by Christina Baker Kline
- September 13, 2023: Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- October 11, 2023: Sweetness of Water by Nathan Harris
- November 8, 2023: Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- December 13, 2023: Midnight Library by Matt Haig
Substitute if needed: When No One's Watching by Alyssa Cole
*** Group meets from 2:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m on the second Wednesday of each month at the Mason Municipal Building second floor classroom. Group leader is Lori from Mason Public Library.
Books for the next month are available at the group or at the library one hour after the group meets. All library card holders are welcome!
Questions? Call the library at 398-2711 or e-mail Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Book Clubs
Sign up for any of 12 genres. Each day Monday – Friday, you will receive (to the email address you provide) about a 5 minute read (5 minute listen for Audio book club) of the week’s selected title for the genres you select. By the end of the week, you will have read the first chapter or so of the book to get a “feel” for whether or not you would like to read or listen to the book. If you decide to read or listen to the book you can then get the book from Mason Public Library. It is a great way to discover new authors and books of interest. The genres include:
- Good News
- Science Fiction
Sign up for one or more online book clubs today by visiting our Online Book Club site today!