College & Career Info
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Career Information & Tests
Teen Finance Series:
- Financial Independence for Teens – copyright 2018, offers information on expanding teen financial literacy and transitioning into adulthood. It discusses career planning, creating and living within a budget, and planning for the future in order to meet a teen’s financial and educational goals.
- Earning Information for Teens – copyright 2018, offers guidelines on financial and workplace planning to aid prospective teen workers as they embark on their first job searches and take their first steps toward independence. Guidelines include when and how a teen can work, resume preparation, job searches, navigating workplace culture, and improving financial and workplace skills, with money management tools and resources included as additional resources.
Virtual Campus Tours
Federal Student Aid
- College Preparation Checklist: Explains how to prepare academically and financially for college through “to do” lists.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- How Federal Financial Aid Works
- Estimate Your Federal Student Aid (FAFSA4caster): An online tool that helps students and parents determine their current eligibility for federal student aid. Learn how much aid you would receive if you applied today.