Applications for 2021-22 will soon be available below.
- NOTE 4/6/2021: Covid-19 has greatly reduced our ability to offer in-person programs for children – and that unfortunately means we need very few teen volunteers. Volunteer registration is currently on hold for 2021. As we resume, we will first reactivate previous high school volunteers via their Remind groups, then previous middle school volunteers before adding new people.
- TAB Auxiliary Application – NOT currently accepting applications. Previous volunteers will be reactivated via their Remind groups before we begin adding additional new volunteers. Applications usually accepted year-round, but teens are active only from mid-August to May. Teens may be offered limited opportunities during the summer. Registration is always open. Shifts are offered first come, first served via Remind and SignUpGenius.
- TAB application – NOT currently accepting applications. Accepted only Aug. 1-25 each year.
- Tutor application: Homework Help K-6 – We are NOT currently accepting applications (typically accepted only in August- until midSeptember each year). We do not expect to be able to bring back this face-to-face close contact program until Covid vaccination is available for teens and children.
- 2022 Summer Volunteers: Online registration 2022: Registration usually begins 4/1 @ 5p.m. and closes when we reach 100 volunteers, but is now on hold due to Covid 19. We do not keep a waiting list but encourage those interested in volunteering to join our TAB Auxiliary group once it reopens. (Teen Advisory Board Auxiliary). If we need summer volunteers this summer, we will contact our TAB volunteers first. Summer Volunteer Registration will open 4/1 each year and close when we reach 100 volunteers.
Printable Teen Volunteer Releases & 2022 Planning Calendar (links will be updated.)
- Volunteer opportunities will be offered to TAB/TAB Auxiliary during the school year and to Summer Volunteers during May-Aug. All communication is by email and Remind.